Friday, July 15, 2011

Small steps

Summer is too short a season for us.   So we marvel each warm day, knowing that in the coming months it will be cold season.   

As for myself, I have enrolled in another certification program by end of the year.  I don't want to make excuses that I don't have time for personal study or for being contented where I am, career wise.   Small steps but hopefully in the long run it will pay off when an opportunity comes along.   In the meantime, I keep myself busy with writing poetry and prose.   Who knows someday, I may write or publish a book.  Small steps, big dreams.   

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend ~





quote credit:   http://bitsotruth.blogspot.com/2011/07/01628.html

1 comment:

  1. Love your thoughtful sentiment and positive outlook...always better to begin something...anything...one day you may find yourself in an unexpected wonderment....living each day this way!

    ReplyDelete

I try my best to reciprocate comments and visits.
I allow anonymous comments if you have difficulty posting them. Thank you & have a good day!!!