Friday, July 15, 2011

Small steps

Summer is too short a season for us.   So we marvel each warm day, knowing that in the coming months it will be cold season.   

As for myself, I have enrolled in another certification program by end of the year.  I don't want to make excuses that I don't have time for personal study or for being contented where I am, career wise.   Small steps but hopefully in the long run it will pay off when an opportunity comes along.   In the meantime, I keep myself busy with writing poetry and prose.   Who knows someday, I may write or publish a book.  Small steps, big dreams.   

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend ~





quote credit:   http://bitsotruth.blogspot.com/2011/07/01628.html

1 comment:

  1. Love your thoughtful sentiment and positive outlook...always better to begin something...anything...one day you may find yourself in an unexpected wonderment....living each day this way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and visit. I appreciate them ~