Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love is a decision

One of the most important lessons in relationships I have learned is that
love is a decision.

It might have started as a puppy love or a crush or an emotional rush 
that makes your body tingle.

Then your friendship blossoms into something more serious.

What is the next step?


It is a decision.

To stay by each other through good times and bad times.

And it is a decision that must be affirm by two people
every single day.

Getting older with you is a decision.

So is spending all my days and nights with you.


Picture credit:  happythings.tumblr

Author's Note:  I was inspired to write this post as February 14 is just around the corner.  And oh - I am still married to the same guy I met when I was 20.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reciprocate comments and visits.
I allow anonymous comments if you have difficulty posting them. Thank you & have a good day!!!