Saturday, February 12, 2011

Simple beauty of nature

I live and work in the city most of my life.   So it is a challenge to catch and gaze on nature’s beauty when you are surrounded by roads, cars, noise, concrete sidewalks and buildings.  
The times I am able to catch a sunset or walk around the park or lake, are infrequent and few.   So it is a real blessing when I am able to, and just let the moment of solitude and peace seep into my mind and body.    
Nature speaks without saying anything ~ are we listening?



“The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely, or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.” ~ Anne Frank



Picture Credit:   Agarkov Anton

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try my best to reciprocate comments and visits.
I allow anonymous comments if you have difficulty posting them. Thank you & have a good day!!!